CDI has a remit to influence policy and practice; to change “business as usual” so that we more effectively meet the needs of children and families.
To support this aim CDI has published a number of ‘Policy Briefs’ alongside each of its Programme Evaluation Reports to extract key policy recommendations. These findings have been communicated to relevant Ministers, Department Officials, politicians, stakeholder organisations and the community in Tallaght.
Policy Briefs include:
- ‘Chit Chat’ SLT Model Policy Brief
- Process Evaluation Policy Brief
- Professional Training and Supports Policy Brief
- Restorative Practice Policy Brief
- Community Safety Initiative Policy Brief
- Primary Care Policy Brief
- Early Years Policy Brief
- Doodle Den Policy Brief
- Mate-Tricks Policy Brief
- Speech and Language Therapy Policy Brief
- Healthy Schools Policy Brief