CDI’s Ante Natal to Three Initiative (ATTI)
is delighted to invite you to a
Speed Networking Event
- An overview of the development of the Tallaght Infant Mental Health Network;
- A presentation by a Public Health Nurse on strengthening attachment;
- Speed networking for all agencies working with families and children in Tallaght across the antenatal to three age cohort;
- An opportunity to make connections that will support your work, find out what other services provide and how to access them;
- We would invite you to bring leaflets on your service, business cards, referral forms and any other relevant information you wish to share.
The Speed Networking Event will be held on
Tuesday, 27th March 2017, 9:00am – 12:30pm in
Rua Red, South Dublin Arts Centre (opposite the Square Shopping Centre)
Parking available in the Square Shopping Centre
Registration 9.00am with tea/coffee
A light lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by 16th March to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that booking is essential.