Parenting Specialist (Maternity Cover)
We are recruiting an experienced practitioner with strong motivational and change management skills, to support our work with early year’s services, primary care and specialist services working with children, parents and families. The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant third level qualification;
- A good working knowledge of early years services and parenting supports;
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, including writing skills;
- Experience of working across organisations and sectors to improve outcomes for children and families;
- Proven ability to gain buy-in and support changes in practice and new approaches;
- Commitment, knowledge and experience of research, evidence, evaluation and informing policy.
The post is maternity cover for 20 hours per week, €40,000 – €52,000 per annum (pro-rata). Actual salary will be determined by reference to the applicant’s skills, experience and qualifications.
For a full job description please click here.
Please note applications cannot be considered with a completed Application Form and CV.
Please note that interviews for this role will take place on Monday 14th January 2019