Restorative Practices Training 2018
The restorative approach is to prevent serious problems by being consistent in building and maintaining relationships and in resolving conflicts easily and effectively when they do arise. The Childhood Development Initiative (CDI) has been implementing a Restorative Practices (RP) Programme in Tallaght West since 2010. Further information is available at https://www.twcdi.ie/our-programmes/restorative-practice. In 2018, CDI is offering the following training in Restorative Practices.
Getting Started with Restorative Practices
This training course takes place over two mornings a week apart and provides an overview of Restorative Practices along with practical tools for using a restorative approach in your daily life. We are offering Getting Started With Restorative Practices courses on the following dates.
- 9.30am — 1pm: 10th & 17th January
- 9.30am — 1pm: 7th & 14th February
- 9.30am — 1pm: 7th & 14th March
- 9.30am — 1pm: 4th & 11th April
- 9.30am — 1pm: 2nd & 9th May
- 9.30am — 1pm: 6th & 13th June
- 9.30am — 1pm: 5th & 12th September
- 9.30am — 1pm: 3rd & 10th October
- 9.30am — 1pm:7th & 14th November
- 9.30am — 1pm:5th & 12th December
Fee: €95 (concessions available)
Restorative Practices Upskilling
This training is open to people who have done our Getting Started With Restorative Practices course or its equivalent and takes place over three days. It provides participants with the tools and confidence to facilitate restorative circles, restorative meetings and restorative conferences. We are offering Restorative Practices Upskilling courses on the following dates:
- 9.30am — 5pm: 21st, 22nd & 23rd February
- 9.30am — 5pm: 25th, 26th & 27th April
- 9.30am — 5pm: 27th, 28th & 29th June
- 9.30am — 5pm: 26th, 27th & 28th September
- 9.30am — 5pm: 28th, 29th & 30th November
Fee: €225 (concessions available)
Click here for Booking Form.
Solihull Approach Training
Dates: 16th & 23rd January
Please book on the form below and we will contact you regarding payment options.